ISO 14174 – S A FB 1 55 AC H5 *)
(EN 760 – SA FB 1 55 AC)
*)H5: målt i avsatt metall i henhold til metode beskrevet i ISO 3690.
Strømtype: DC, Omtørkingsforhold: 300-350°C.
BF 10 is a fluoride-basic flux with high basicity and low impurity levels such as P and S. As a result of low oxy- gen levels in the weld deposits uniform mechanical properties with high toughness values at low temperature are achieved. Because of the almost neutral slag-reactions the chemical analysis of the weld metal can be excellently controlled through the selection of appropriate wire electrodes.
BF 10 is suitable for welding on D.C. and A.C. using single and tandem wire processes.
Low hydrogen levels after redrying according to the recommendation on the flux labels and optimum mechanical properties, whilst observing recommended heat control, enable the welding of:
• thick-walled constructional steels with yield strengths of up to 420 MPa
• OFF-SHORE applications up to 460 MPa yield strength on steels such as BS 4360-Grade 50 D and S355 2G3 acc. to DIN EN 10025 (previous designation St 52-3N)
• fine grain structural steels for low temperature requirements with impact toughness at –60 °C or below
• high tensile fine grain steels such as S690QL1 and N-A-XTRA 70
• boiler and vessel steels such as 16Mo3/A204 grade A, 13CrMo4-5/A387 grade 12 or 10CrMo9-10/A387 grade 22