ISO 14174 (rustfritt stål) – S F CS 2 5742 DC
ISO 14174 (lavlegert stål) – S F CS 1 63 DC
EN 760 (rustfritt stål) – SF CS 2 DC
Specially designed for welding austenitic stainless steels WP 380 is also suitable for welding both low-alloy steels for use at elevated temperatures as well as the combination with austenitic stainless steels. As a result of the semi-basic flux characteristics crack free welds are obtained for most grades of stainless steels welded with the corresponding wire electrodes. The metallurgical behaviour of the flux is neutral (C-neutral, low Si pick-up and low Mn burn-out) without Cr compensation.
It is suitable for welding DC using single or DC/AC for multi-wire processes and produces smooth weld beads free of slag residuals with flat weld interfaces even in narrow gaps and on preheated work pieces.
Joint welding and surfacing of:
• creep-resistant CrMo-steels such as 12CrMo19-5/A355 grade P22-P5 or X20CrMoWV12-1/A351 for boiler, vessel and pipe fabrication
• martensitic and ferritic Cr(NiMo)-steels acc. to EN 10088 with the appropriate wire electrodes in conjunction with the corresponding heat treatments
• austenitic CrNi(Mo)-steels (including ELC-grades) acc. to EN 10088; resistant against intergranular corrosion in both the as-welded and solution-treated condition
• high-alloy CrNi(Mo)-steels for use at low temperatures and heat-resistant steels
• high-alloy Cr(NiMo)-steels in combination with low-alloy steels (dissimilar joints)
• Nickel-base alloys using NiCr- and NiCrMo- wire electrodes acc. to AWS A5.14 / EN ISO 18274